Aviation Tool Pouches
Custom tool pouches made to your organization’s specifications.
- All pouches are made from 1050 Denier Ballistic nylon, the heaviest nylon available.
- Stress points are reinforced.
- Interior panels are sewn to fit your exact tools and desired layout. (In accordance with your organization’s tool control program.)
- All pouches designed and produced in-house, with first hand knowledge and feedback from the end user.
- The main flap has four inches of hook and pile tape. It also has a 2″ strip of reflective tape, and a 2″ strip of white PVC coated nylon for your organizational code and tool pouch number.
- All pouches designed to be easily repaired by organizational flight gear technicians.
- 1050 Denier is only available in Black. However, 1000 Denier is available in Digital ACU camo, Coyote Brown, Navy, Red, Royal Blue, Charcoal, Blaze Orange, and Spruce Green. Other camo patterns may be available by request.
- Every pouch arrives Ready For Issue.
- Heavy duty web belts are also available. The buckle is a FOD free knurled parachute adjuster bar. The belt also has a 2″ strip of coated nylon sewn in for writing your organizational code.
The R&D time for most tool pouches is one week in the shop. Add a few days on either side for shipping. Production will begin once a design is approved by your organization and maintenance personnel. There are no minimum orders. Most orders can be filled within a month. Government credit cards are accepted. Full payment is required before any work begins. For further information, please call 714-719-5387.
Click the photos below for details. Check the News page for additional photos and services provided.
The following tool pouches are available for immediate purchase:
Dual Traffic Wand pouch.
- Accepts two D-cell Maglites of any length.
- Individual flaps completely cover cones and secure with 2″ hook and pile tape.
- Constructed with 1050 Ballistic nylon and heavy duty 138 polyester thread.
Call for price.
Plane Captain Pouch F/A-18 E/F 310-1
- Built in accordance with NAVAIR guidelines.
- Arrives ready for issue. Simply insert tools into their fitted pockets.
- A white vinyl strip is sewn to the front of the pouch for writing the tool pouch number and organizational code.
- This pouch features two turnaround card pockets so that it may be used for Super Hornets as well as legacy Hornets.
Call for price. Inserts and replacement containers are available separately.